Staying in Turkey by buying a property is a short stay obtained foreigners obtain by owning real estate in Turkey and granted for one year usually to the owner and his family with the possibility of renewal easily
Depending on your need, choose your stay permit type in Turkey
- Short stay or so-called tourist stay permit in Turkey.
- Long-term stay, or permanent residence in Turkey.
- Work permit in Turkey.
- Student residence permit in Turkey.
- Humanitarian residence permit in Turkey.
- Family stay in Turkey (family stay in Turkey).
- Residence permit in Turkey by buying a property, or real estate residence permit in Turkey.
Ownership stay permit in Turkey: Full details
Papers required to apply for real estate residence permit in Turkey
- Title deed of the property (tapu).
- Property earthquake insurance.
- A valid passport for a minimum period of six months.
- A family statement of children translated into Turkish and certified by the Turkish Embassy in the mother country.
- Health insurance in Turkish territory for each member of the family.
Notes about real estate residence permit
- Real estate permit is similar to tourist permit in many respects, but the former is stronger in terms of viability and duration of renewal granted.
- Ownership permit enables the owner of the property to reside on Turkish land only, by buying an apartment in Turkey and residence, for example, but not entitled to apply for Turkish citizenship through this residence, unless the property is worth at least $ 250 thousand, Then the owner is entitled to apply for Turkish citizenship in return for buying a property on specific terms.
- When renewing the real estate residence permit there must be a tapu document (title deed) on which the residence was granted and it is not permissible to apply by something else!