: 2017-10-23 Modified date : 2020-01-13
There are some factors that will increase the value of the property during the sale or lease, and in this context, you can do some practical steps that will contribute to increasing this value, here are some of these things:
- Cleaning and Repairing: The necessary repairs and cleaning work must be carried out prior to the sale or rental of the property in order to give an aesthetic view of the property or apartment.
- Kitchen: Pay attention to some areas such as kitchen and bathroom in particular because these places are more scrutinized and it is desirable to change the cupboards of kitchens, bathrooms, and mirrors.
- Heating: Heating is a crucial factor in buying or renting. Thermal insulation in the property plays an important role in the heating efficiency. Therefore, the customer gives great importance to the heating system as well as to the heat and cold housings operated by LNG.
- Walls: It is better to carry out full maintenance on the walls and floors of the property in order to give a new color and increase desire.
- Public Transport: Transportation and public facilities play an important role in the sale and lease of real estate, so it is necessary to own property in central areas if the buyer wishes to invest the property for trade or lease.
- Safety of the property from the infractions: There are some things that must be taken into account regularly in order to avoid falling in financial fines, including follow-up taxes and debts to the property and avoid delay in order not to fall in the accumulated fines.
-Safety and Guarding: Safety is one of the most important factors that customers are aware of in this period. Therefore, the means available must be considered and fully applied in this context, including the safety of doors and locks, the presence of an alarm system or guard in the building.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter
to know more about the latest real estate offers